It’s that time of year again: the ABA Journal is requesting that people submit amici to them supporting their favorite legal blogs for inclusions in the ABA’s Blawg 100. You can find the form here.
If you looking for some blogs to nominate, or just follow in general, consider the following blogs on my blogroll:
- Above the Law
- Salacious legal news. But considering that it’s in the Blawg Hall of Fame, I’m not sure if they can be nominated anymore.
- Constitutional Daily
- General coverage of the legal industry, with attitude.
- Litigation and Trial
- Commentary from Philadelphia trial lawyer Max Kennerly. Often focused on plaintiff’s issues but also touches on practice matters.
- My Shingle
- Carolyn Elefant‘s long running blog on going solo. Another entry already included in the Blawg Hall of Fame.
- Philly Law Blog
- The Hardy Boys practice law. Represent.
- A group complaint about life, liberty, & leisure. Entertaining, informative, and sometimes NSFW.
- Simple Justice
- Scott Greenfield‘s blog about life, the universe, and everything – with criminal law coverage thrown in. Also already included in the Blawg Hall of Fame.
- The Criminal Lawyer
- Commentary and law and policy by Nathaniel Burney. Also the man behind the excellent LawComic!
- The Legal Satyricon
- Irreverent thoughts on law, liberty, tech, & politics. (Mostly) from the Randazza Legal Group.
- Unwashed Advocate
- Eric Mayer‘s dispatches from bat country. Also discussion on military/criminal law.
- What About Clients?
- a/k/a “What About Paris?” by Dan Hull. Legal skills, the Classics, writing, & more.
All of the above should have a place in your RSS reader and are worthy nominations for inclusion in the Blawg 100. The deadline for amici is August 9th, so if you want to support one of your favorite blogs, now is the time to do it. Vote early, vote often!